Telemarketing Sales Consultant – Outbound
Why do we need you?
At ThankYou Club, our B.H.A.G. is to become the world’s leading conglomerate dedicated to helping small/medium business succeed.
We recognise that, in order to achieve this, we need to hire great people (you, hopefully) who are confident in their ability to make a unique contribution to the future success of ThankYou Club and its clients.
What you’ll get in return?
The opportunity to work with the founders to build a culture where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work and be recognized for their efforts.
Plus some other stuff like;
- Great Coffee
- Daily incentives and perks
- A dynamic team who are competitive
- Competitive remuneration + weekly commission
- Work from home
- An International and diverse work atmosphere
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story
What is the role?
You are our first point of contact with potential clients so you will be a GUN at communication! People normally flock to listen to you talk at a party – you are a god amongst men lol but in all seriousness we want you!
You will be speaking to potential clients who need to know, understand and trust what you are saying as you offer them our unique ThankYou Club Membership. You will identify who requires our services and provide ThankYou Club solutions to small to medium businesses.
What will you be doing?
- Calling warm and cold leads to introduce ThankYou Club
- Closing on those leads – this is where you shine
- Field inbound customer inquiries
- Process sales in an accurate and timely manner
- Passionate delivery of a proven sales script in a natural manner
- Achieve individual sales targets to contribute to the overall team result
Who are you?
You are a confident competitive person looking for a new challenge. You will thrive in team environments or working alone and be willing to work hard to play hard. You are a natural communicator, written and verbally. You are excited to work in the world of “people helping people”!
What do you need?
- A strong team player with the ability to think fast
- Great communicator
- Competitive individual
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Extremely organised and efficient
- Self-motivated with loads of enthusiasm!
What’s our dream list/nice to have?
- 1 year + experience in telesales
- Highly competitive
- Proven B2B experience
- Previously worked in a startup environment
- Elite sports person to help us achieve our new years resolution goals of losing the ham weight
Yeap, you guessed it… No agencies please
Your application letter should include the answers to these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales consultant?
Please forward your resume to .